Free Career Development Workshop And Exploring the Healthcare Industry
June 19-21, 2012 8:30 am to 4 pm
Registration: You must come in person and register.
Deadline is Monday, June 18, 2012 at the Southwest Phoenix Career Center, 515 N. 51st Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043
- What soft skills are and their importance to an employer
- Job readiness activities such as resume and cover letter writing
- Interviewing skills that get results
- Basic computer and internet training
- Successful online job search and online job applications
- Prepare your own Career Plan through career exploration
- And assessment in the Heathcare Industry
Get a FREE flash drive to store your resume.
Students completing the workshop will be entered in a drawing for a free laptop! Multiple laptops to be given away in June – stay tuned!
Questions? Please contact:
Samantha Donato, Career Exploration Trainer
firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-513-8426
Bren Moon, Program Project Manager
email@example.com or 602-513-8424
Join our Website for free job search resources: