Looking to improve your resume, find a new job, or advance your career? We offer no-cost career services to help anyone build their better future. Our computer skills courses prepare job seekers with the potential to achieve a higher-paying position.
Thursday January 6, 2020 – Course Schedule
Soft Skills Training
- Maricopa – Personal Communication – 930a-330p
- Maricopa – Interpersonal Communication – 1230p-330p
- Prescott – Teamwork & Collaboration – 1000a-300p
- Bullhead – Personal Communication – 1000a – 200p
- Flagstaff – Ideal Team Player – 930a-1100a
- Flagstaff – Personal Communication – 100p-230p
- Kingman – Marketing Yourself Workshop – 1000a – 200p
- Lake Havasu City – Computer Basics 101 – 900a-300p
Click here for career center locations.
Click here for course descriptions.
- Computer Skills Training
- Computer Basics 101
- Computer Basics 102
- Computer Basics 103
- Soft Skills 100:
- Personal Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Career Coaching Workshop (topics vary | Search & Apply, LinkedIn, Resume Building, Interviewing Techniques, Career Assessments). Workshop is on a first come first serve basis.
- Info Sessions